Monday, December 28, 2009

Teachers Who Inspire

I think the greatest way to ensure the future of Education in America is to hire quality teachers. No matter what the conditions of the school are, the type of students, the amount of money a district has, the only thing that matters to ensure that students get a great education is their teacher. Teachers can make or break a child. There is one particular teacher that I am thinking of that I think all teachers should be like. And that is my wonderful wife, Tracy. Even though she has been teaching for over 26 years, she still spends hours at home each night planning the perfect lessons for the next day. I know that it is important to her that she keep up with the times, and is constantly learning new ways to get through to her children. I know that each year it gets harder and harder to help get through to some children that have difficult lives, and whose parents do not value education as they should. This year, I was especially impressed with the way she has implemented new technology in her class to keep her students interested and motivated to learn. And that's not easy for an old dog like her!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment